Thursday, September 5

SALE: LOADS OF CLOTHES (ALL BRAND NEW)

So I decided to clear out my wardrobe to await the arrival of like, 20 new dresses. :o

The reason I'm selling most of these clothes is because I'm simply too fat for them. My waist is so thick, bodycon dresses make me look like a fat pupa waiting to burst out as a butterfly. But the latter isn't going to happen so I'm just a fat pupa. :(

LOCAL POSTAGE IS FREE!

Drop me a comment if you fancy any of the items here!

Avis Skater Dress in Cream
$13
Condition: Brand new with tag
From: Tracyeinny
Size: S
PTP: 15”
Waist: 12.5"
Length: 30”
Remarks: Never worn because I decided I don't like the colour cream. HURHUR.
Photo: Tracyeinny
Photo: Tracyeinny

Treve Slit Shoulder Aztec Maxi
$12
Condition: Brand new with tag
From: Tracyeinny
PTP: 14”
Waist: 14"
Length: 28” (Shortest), 46" (Longest)
Remarks: Bodycon fit, and hem is extremely edgy. Would look super rocker-chic paired with boots. However, it makes me look like I'm bursting at the seams and I can even see my belly button through it. :(
Photo: Tracyeinny

Shelby Shorts in Tiffany Mint
$20
Condition: Brand new
From: Love, Bonito
Material: Stretchy cotton jersey
Size: S
Waist: 12.5 to 13.5"
Hips: 17.5 to 18.5"
7" at the rise, 9.5" at the thigh, 9" down.
Remarks: I love this pair of shorts - it's my favourite colour (Tiffany Mint) and my favourite design (polka dots)! But OMG, my thighs. I look like I'm wearing hot pants. :(
Photo: Love, Bonito

Grandeur Abstract Dress
$24
Condition: Brand new
From: The Closet Lover
Material: Satin polyester blend
PTP: 15.5" - 16.5" 
Down: 32" 
Fits UK 4 - 8
Remarks: So pretty, but I can barely pull it over my hips. Sigh.
Photo: The Closet Lover

TCL Embossed Qi Pao in Pink
$20
Condition: Brand new
From: The Closet Lover
Material: Thick embossed polyester blend
Size: S
PTP: 14.5" - 16"
Waist: 13" - 14"
Hips: 16" - 17"
Down: 32" 
Fits UK 6
Remarks: I camped out at their site JUST to snag this piece. Alas, I'm just too fat for it.
Photo: The Closet Lover

Doves Skater Dress in Light Pink
$23
Condition: Brand new
From: The Closet Lover
Material: Crepe polyester
Size: XS
PTP: 13.5" - 14"
Waist: 12"
Down: 31.5" 
Remarks: I thought I was still an XS. I thought wrong. I held on to it for a year harbouring hope that I would one day fit into it. I never did.
Photo: The Closet Lover

Cable Knit Dress in Camel
$18
Condition: Brand new
From: The Closet Lover
Material: Knit on top, cotton polyester blend for bottom.
PTP: 18"
Waist: Up to 17"
Down: 32"
Remarks: So I'm not tall enough for this - my frame is just too small (BUT WITH A THICK WAIST) and it hangs off my narrow shoulders.

Photo: The Closet Lover
So hit me if you have any further questions about the items and I'll try my best to answer them. Some of these items are no longer available on their original blogshops so I may not have the material but I can try to describe it if it helps?

You can leave a comment or email me at iamawesam@gmail.com if you're interested!

How to Purchase:
  1. Send an email to iamawesam@gmail.com or leave a comment here if interested.
  2. Once I confirm your order, transfer the amount stated to POSB Savings 010-57489-7.
  3. I will mail out the item within 3 working days. If you prefer a meet-up, I can do meet-ups at Pasir Ris MRT Station after working hours.
  4. Goods sold are non-refundable - what you see is what you get.
Thank you!

No comments: